Constructs a tag that will take existing field data from an <#adminhelp file=EntityTemplate.html label="Entity"> record (contact data for example), write that data to history, then reset the fields with either Default values (if available) or empty values.
This could us used to clear down the content of multiple fields into history ready to accept new data.
- Field=[field name] - specify as many fields as you need. The <#archive...> tag needs to be on a single line.
- Data=["_fieldname=value"] - specify field values in the archive table. For example, to specify the subject field in the wce_history table, use Data="_subject=Archive Contact". The <#archive...> tag needs to be on a single line.
- stable - subentity table to add archive record to - the default is wce_history
- ConfirmMessage - message to use to ask user if they're sure they want to continue with the Archive
- Label - Text to show on the form. If you want to use an icon, use <img src="[image path]">
- PreLabel - Text to show on the form before the "Label" text.
- PostLabel - Text to show on the form after the "Label" text.
- Team=[team name] - specify a user team name. Display the SPAjax Tag link if the user is on the team. Use as many times as needed.
- user=[user name] - specify a user name. Display the SPAjax Tag link if the user specified is the logged in user. Use as many times as needed.
- Level=[level] - specify a <#adminhelp file=UserLevel.html label="User Level"> as a condition for displaying the SPAjax Tag link.